The importance of having clean drinking water
Water is one of the building blocks of life, we must all have clean drinking water in order to stay hydrated and keep our bodies functioning properly. When a person doesn’t get the amount of water their body needs, their organs start to slow down, and their heart has to work harder in order to pump blood through the body, while also having the chance of feeling light headed. It’s clear that clean drinking water is a fundamental life force for us all. But, what happens when the water you drink so much of is dirty?
Here are just a few problems that can occur when drinking dirty city water:
- Cholera – which causes intense and frequent diarrhea can lead to dehydration, and 20% of those who get this do die;
- Typhoid fever – This involves fever, headaches, diarrhea, enlarged spleen and red spots on the chest, approximately 12 million people world wide get this every year;
- Many long-term problems from the build up of toxins and heavy metals in the human body.
Whether you just get a mild symptom or something more intense, this can lead to something serious. Most deaths related to dirty drinking water take place in third world countries, in areas where they don’t have any water sanitation system in place. There are water sanitation systems in some countries that take place by testing the water, treating it for bacteria, then releasing it to be used in homes and businesses.
Here are a few things you can do:
- Use a purifying jug or water bottle;
- Get a rain water tank installed;
- Have spring water delivered;
- Get a reverse osmosis system installed;
- Install a water distiller;
- Have a water filtration system installed.
It cannot be overemphasized the importance of drinking clean water. Those who do are more likely to thrive in life, as well as be and look happy and healthy. They don’t have to worry about illnesses and diseases due to their dirty tap water. In addition, the clean drinking water you do swallow will be extremely beneficial to your entire body (in & out) and quality of life! Clean drinking water will help flush out toxins from your body, it’s natural detoxifying process that water is vital for.
The Gold Coast water supply has fluoride, chlorine and other heavy metals and toxins that are not good for the human body. For any water issues at your home, call Oceanside Services now on 07 5520 7100.