Body Corporate Plumbing Gold Coast

Local Body Corporate Plumbers on the Gold Coast

Air Conditioning Services

Roofing Services

Gas Fitting Services

Professional Plumbing When You Need It

Meet the plumbing needs of your tenants the hassle-free and affordable way with Oceanside Services. We provide body corporate plumbing for high-rises, apartment blocks, luxury resorts and other properties. Our team offers everything from gasfitting to pipe repairs to hot water system maintenance. We’ve been in the industry for more than 20 years, and we guarantee all the jobs we undertake.

In large strata buildings, plumbing issues can spread rapidly. Leaks can spread into adjoining apartments and corroded pipes in one part of a structure can result in built-up pressure in another. With our Gold Coast body corporate plumbers on the case, you can minimise expenses, satisfy your tenants, and free up time for more important business matters.

If you’d like to arrange a service with our body corporate plumbers, call us today on (07) 5520 7100. We take on jobs in Helensvale, Burleigh, Tweed Heads, Nerang, Surfers Paradise, Robina, Runaway Bay, Main Beach and surrounding suburbs on the Gold Coast. Our plumbers also travel throughout the wider South East Queensland region, as well as areas in Northern NSW. If you need plumbing for a real estate sale, we are also able to assist.

Happy Guy — Reliable Local Electricians in Helensvale, QLD
Tools — Reliable Local Plumbers in Gold Coast

What We Offer

Our seasoned team offer the following for all body corporate clients:
For your convenience, we at Oceanside Services provide emergency plumbing services, 24/7. You can count on us for one-hour response times.

Frequently Asked Questions

An emergency could be anything from a gas leak, a burst water pipe, a broken water heater, or any other issue that results in flooding or immediate risk to the property and its occupants. Body corporate staff should act to remediate issues like this brought to their attention immediately.
Common problems include blocked drains and sewers, clogged gutters and stopcock malfunctions on water units. For issues such as general burst pipes, dampness in an apartment or leaks, ownership may lie with the tenant or body corporate–depending on the cause. A licensed plumber can get to the bottom of who is responsible when these issues arise.