Leaking Roof Repairs
When the weather turns wet, contact the roofing experts!
Leaking roof tips!
- Stop the leak as soon as possible to prevent further damage
- Water damage to ceilings and carpet can be quite significant and dangerous…. not to mention smelly
- Inspect the roof where you suspect the leak might be coming from
- Remove any built up leaves or debris from the roof and gutters
- Check for cracked tiles/holes in the roof
- Most importantly, keep safe. A roof can be a dangerous place and if you have any doubt whatsoever, call in the professionals
Sometimes a leaking roof repair is necessary after a huge downpour. We all know how heavy the rain can get in SE Qld and Northern NSW at certain times of the year, and the extreme flooding we’ve experienced in recent years. This has caused quite a few leaking roofs, and is something that should be fixed ASAP! In turn, eliminating any further damage being caused to your house.
The Oceanside Services team are the regions leading leaking roof repair experts. Our technicians service the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Northern NSW. We’ve been out and about helping customers with leaking roof inspections and repairs since the 90’s. We are here to ensure that your repair gets taken care of in a professional and timely manner. Knowing exactly how frustrating it can be finding out you’ve got a leak, we’ll ensure the process is as easy and hassle free as possible for you and your family.
Leaking Roof Repairs | Gold Coast, Brisbane, Northern NSW | Oceanside Services